Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Share your Project

Kaffe's Brilliance


Happy Friday everyone! It has been a really busy week and I have just not had the time to blog.... :(

Adorable Hippo Ballerina Pincushion


However, I have been working on a secret project which will be out next week! It has been a challenge getting it just right, but I am mighty pleased with the progress so far. I think you will all love this little item :)


Gorgeous Sewing Projects for kids



Miss Ellie Pincushion


I went to Hobby-Ex yesterday with my friend Dana. Hobby-Ex is an huge Expo, with all kinds of things related to hobbies on display. You will find everything from woodworking equipment to yarn. I managed to buy some gorgeous books at next to nothing prices, and also bought some cute pincushion kits. When I will have the time to actually make them , is another thing, but they were so adorable, I couldn't resist...


Kaffe again



Debbie Bliss bliss...

So all in all a good week... :) It's also Friday, so that means it is Project Share Day! Please upload your WIP/FOs for everyone to see... Thank you to all who have submitted projects in the last couple of weeks... :)


Have a great weekend!




3 comments:

Linda said...

Have an awesome weekend my friend!
xo xo
Linda

eli said...

hey, im eli from germany. nice blog.

see you eli

Baa-Me Kniits said...

You picked up some nice things, especially the books :-)